Looking for Email Registration & Website 'Generator'

PHP coding talk.

Moderator: Moderators

Looking for Email Registration & Website 'Generator'

Postby El Soñador on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:17 pm

Hi...

I have the ability to grant to all my members their own...
MemberName[at]MySite.com email account.
and
MemberName.MySite.com web hosting account.

What I'm looking for is a way to automate the registration and creation process for both these features and somehow integrate it with my phpbb eXtremes styles board.

For example... A registered member on my phpbb board could sign-up for an email account using their username and password stored in the phpbb database and it would automatically generate their own MembersName[at]MySite.com email account for them to use.

Same thing for the website hosting account... A registered member on my phpbb board could sign-up for a web hosting account using their username and it would automatically generate there own MemberName.MySite.com web hosting account for them to use.

I do not charge my registered Members for this extra service, so paypal or other such payment modules do not have to be incorporated with this.

I have seen many ISPs and web hosting providers using this and I'm sure there is an "off-the-shelf" or "open source" program for doing this, but I have not been able to find it anywhere.

If anyone knows how to set this up for me or knows where these programs/scripts or whatever you call them, can be obtained, I would really like some information that will lead me to accomplishing these added site features.

If more information is needed, in case I didn't explain this correctly, please let me know.

Thanks...

El Soñador

Return to PHP Programming